Friday 22 June 2007

To make it to Ios

Yesterday I booked a flight from Berlin to Santorini on July 11th.


Last year I came to Santorini late at night, but anyway almost missed the last boat next day 11:50. The clock on the mobile was 9.30 when I woke up. But it was actually 11.30 - greek time - and I was up in Fira.

I'm so happy about the flight booking. What about preparing for Ios with some days and nights on the Berlin dance floors, and then be ready for the silent life of Ios...
The flight is supposed to land at 12:10. The speed boat to Ios - of course - leaves Santorini port at 11:50. Next boat, according to the boat time table site, departes at 4 pm something, heading for Folegandros... oh no, and Sikinos, before making it to Ios around 9 pm. 5 hours!

Here is one of the best boat time tables:
http://www.gtp.gr/RoutesForm.asp

No comments: